You’ve told us you’re interested in trying triathlon – now’s your chance to include a complimentary, robust training program with your race registration!
Back by popular demand, the Endurance House First-Timers’ Program is an exclusive athlete-development partnership between the Life Time Tri Minneapolis and Endurance House Twin Cities.
Our goals? To alleviate intimidation, build confidence and provide a smooth race experience for new triathletes. The idea launched at the 2014 Chicago Triathlon, with the program selling out in only a few weeks.
Now in its second year, the Minneapolis edition is limited to 100 total athletes enrolling in the Sprint or International distance races, on a first-come, first-served basis. Qualified participants receive complimentary educational opportunities, in-person training and race-weekend perks (listed below).
– MPLS Tri 101 Webinar with Race Director (March)
– Six-part, in-store triathlon clinic series (March-July, dates below)
– Written training program
– Live coaching support during the in-store clinic sessions
– Endurance House social runs and rides
– An amazing team to help you pick the right gear to match your needs
– A never-intimidating atmosphere to get honest answers to all of your questions
– Specials, sales and private shopping events exclusively for the First Timers’ Program
– Access to everything you need to comfortably swim, bike and run your way to your first finish line
– Private Course Talks, both in-store and on-site
– Dedicated race weekend Transition support
– Private Transition racks
– Private Swim Start
– Full Team Support over race weekend
Store staff and certified coaches will be on-hand for each of the below, 60-minute sessions:
– Wednesday, March 21, 7pm – Training Plans / Run
– Wednesday, April 11, 7pm – Bike
– Wednesday, May 2, 7pm – Swim
– Wednesday, May 23, 7pm – Transition
– Wednesday, June 13, 7pm – Gear
– Wednesday, July 11, 7pm – Race Prep
The Endurance House First-Timers’ Program is available on a first-come, first-served basis ONLY to athletes who will complete their first-ever outdoor triathlon at the Life Time Tri Minneapolis on Saturday, July 14. Ready to get your spot? Complete the following steps, and don’t wait – this program will sell out by early February.
1.) Click the “Register Now” button above
2.) Choose either “International – Individual” or “Sprint – Individual” options
3.) Select “Endurance House First-Timers’ Program” within the Race Division question (note: this option will disappear once the program reaches 100 participants).
Qualifying individuals will be sent a confirmation email with further details. Unqualified individuals will be defaulted to their standard Age Group division.